BRING YOUR GAME
Do you want to clean the glass, break some ankles or set the table?
You've come to the right place!
BARRIE ROYALS TIP OFF EVENT!
Saturday, October 26th 10am to 2pm Barrie North Collegiate
Members are invited to join us for some fun! Come out and meet other players, team and club families & take part in:
- Shoe & gear exchange
- Purchase Barrie Royals Fan Merchandise
- Skills competition: challenge your coach or your teammates for a chance to win prizes!
- Concession stand to raise money for the club
- Hooligans will be onsite with free munchies and promoting our Hoolies for Hoops Program!
- Sports Medicine will be sharing information on concussions and the services they provide that benefit parents, players and coaches
- Volunteer sign up opportunities for parents to get involved and give back to our club
- Find out information on how to become a scorekeeper
- Club wide photo
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!
Our club appreciates the help of volunteers! As that old saying goes “many hands make for light work.” If you would like to chip in and donate some of your time, please let us know here:
WHAT YOU GAIN
SKILLS & DEVELOPMENT
We know basketball. We will teach, train and develop you on and off the court - competence, confidence and character!
If you want to go the distance we can help get you there through our network of provincial and national basketball partners.
FUN & FRIENDSHIPS
You’ll gain more than ball skills. Your team mates will become life long friends and you will have a total blast along the way.
We are dedicated to the development of young athletes - both on and off the court. To submit a post, send a DM and always use the #BarrieRoyals.